Enrichment Programs and Flier Schedules
Winter Registration continues.
Winter/Spring 2016 Registration begins January 7, 2016, 9:30am
- Early Bird Discount–Enroll by January 15th and receive a $10 discount/class
- Enrollment for each class closes @ 5pm the day before class starts
- Late enrollments will be accepted as space allows for an additional $15 fee
- If a student transfers from one class to another, there is a $15 processing fee
- If a class is canceled due to low enrollment, participants will receive their full tuition refund.
Cancellations initiated by the participant must be requested a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of the class. Credit for the cancelled class will be applied to your AEF account less a $15.00 processing fee. This request must be made in writing to your school site Enrichment Coordinator (e.g. “school”@AlamedaEducation.org, bayfarm@AlamedaEducation.org. etc.)
**Please do not ask office staff about Enrichment classes. Thank you**
Please reference the “Enrichment Class Schedule” below to view on google* by clicking the schedule you are interested in viewing. Alameda Wide classes are at various sites. Information on these fliers are subject to change. Note: All public school students may attend Enrichment classes at any school that is currently offering classes, based on space availability. The blue “Enrichment” button for our online registration system.
Winter/Spring 2016 Enrichment Flier Schedule List:
2015 Fall Enrichment Schedule Fliers: