Enrichment Programs and Flyer Schedules
Winter/Spring 2017 Registration begins Thursday, January 12, 2017, 9:30am
- Early Bird Discount–Enroll by January 20th and receive a $10 discount per class.
- Enrollment for each class closes at 11:59 pm two days before class starts.
(Monday classes close the prior Friday at 11:59 pm)
- Late enrollments will be accepted as space allows for an additional $15 fee.
- If a student transfers from one class to another, there is a $15 processing fee.
- If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, participants will receive a full tuition refund.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant must be requested a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of class. Credit for the cancelled class will be applied to your AEF account less a $15.00 processing fee. This request must be made in writing to your school site Enrichment Coordinator (e.g. “school”@AlamedaEducation.org, bayfarm@AlamedaEducation.org. etc.)
**Please do not ask office staff about Enrichment classes. Thank you**
Please reference the “Enrichment Class Schedule” below. Click the schedule you are interested in viewing. Alameda Wide classes are at various sites. Information on these fliers is subject to change.
Note: Alameda public school students may attend Enrichment classes at any school that is currently offering classes, based on space availability.
Registration is online. Please click the blue “Enrichment” button on the left column for our online registration system.
Winter/Spring 2017 Enrichment Flyer Schedule List:
Fall 2016 Enrichment Flyer Schedule List: