Enrichment Programs and Flyer Schedules
Fall 2016 Registration begins Thursday, August 25, 2016, 9:30am
- Early Bird Discount–Enroll by September 8th and receive a $10 discount/class
- Enrollment for each class closes @ 11:59pm two days before class starts [except Monday classes, which close on the prior Friday at 11:59pm]
- Late enrollments will be accepted as space allows for an additional $15 fee
- If a student transfers from one class to another, there is a $15 processing fee
- If a class is canceled due to low enrollment, participants will receive their full tuition refund.
Cancellations initiated by the participant must be requested a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of the class. Credit for the cancelled class will be applied to your AEF account less a $15.00 processing fee. This request must be made in writing to your school site Enrichment Coordinator (e.g. “school”@AlamedaEducation.org, bayfarm@AlamedaEducation.org. etc.)
**Please do not ask office staff about Enrichment classes. Thank you**
Please reference the “Enrichment Class Schedule” below to view on google* by clicking the schedule you are interested in viewing. Alameda Wide classes are at various sites. Information on these fliers are subject to change. Note: All public school students may attend Enrichment classes at any school that is currently offering classes, based on space availability. Please click the blue “Enrichment” button on the left column for our online registration system.
Fall 2016 Enrichment Flyer Schedule List: