Let your child’s imagination soar….
AEF 2017 Summer Enrichment Camps
When school is out, learning is in with the Alameda Education Foundation’s Summer Enrichment Camps. Our camps offer students the opportunity to acquire valuable new skills and support their academic, athletic, creative and social growth. We offer camps in science, technology, languages, art, music, photography, robotics, sports and computer programming. All camps are taught by professionals who are experts in their fields and come with the backing of AEF’s 30+ years of experience running Enrichment programs. Camps are open to all students regardless of residency or school attendance.
What Makes AEF Summer Camps Unique?
*Small Class Sizes
*Taught by Experts in their Fields
*Students Learn Valuable New Skills
REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 2, 2017, 9:30 AM
EARLY BIRD PRICING UNTIL APRIL 30, 2017
Receive a $10 discount on ARPD After-Care – ends April 30, 2017!
- Dates: Camps/classes run from June 26 – July 28, 2017 (no camps/class July 4)
- Location: Haight School, 2025 Santa Clara Ave., Alameda 94501
- What’s offered? We have camps in drama, science, music, arts & crafts, languages, technology and much more!
- 2017 Camp Schedule coming soon!
- For students in (completed) kindergarten – 8th grade
- After Care is available from the Alameda Recreation and Parks Department at Godfrey Park
Before registering, please be sure to check out our general policies and procedures, below.
GENERAL POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1) Participants Behavior
All student participants are expected to conduct themselves according to AUSD student rules. These rules are outlined in the Student/Parent Handbook provided by the schools each year. Any student that fails to follow the student rules or has excessive behavioral issues that continually disrupt other participants will be removed from participation in the Enrichment Summer Camps for the rest of the camp. No refund will be issued for such removal.
2) Accommodating Students with Special Needs
If a student has an assistant/para-professsional during the school day, they must also have an assistant/para-professional to work with them during the Enrichment Summer Camps. This assistance must be provided by the parent or guardian. The parent or guardian must contact AEF a minimum of 2 weeks before the camp to coordinate this.
3) Camp Refund Policy & Processing
- If a camp is canceled due to low enrollment, participants will receive their full tuition refund.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant must be requested 21 days prior to the start of the camp. Cancellation is subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation requests made between 15-20 days prior to the camp start date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds given within 14 days of the camp start date.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Late enrollments will be accepted as space allows. There is a $15 processing fee for late registrations.
3) Photos used for Website/Class Publicity
Photos taken during camps may be published on our website, Facebook page, marketing materials and/or fliers unless a written no-photo request is emailed to email@example.com.
For questions or scholarship information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org